It's been over a month and I still haven't received my final bill?
miniviking10

I switched and ported my number from Verizon to Sprint on 7-29-2015. Sprint is promising to pay the ETF on my final bill but I actually need to upload it to their website once I receive it from Verizon. Since I can't access this bill or get a copy online because my account is closed, I was told that Verizon would send a physical copy to the address on my account. I took my time to call Verizon and speak to someone. On 8-26, she told me there was already one shipped on the way and it would be here any day now. I told her this wasn't good enough and that I wanted her to create another shipment just in case. She was more than happy to and even confirmed my shipping address with me. She was a very nice lady and I was not worried about receiving the bill. She even told me how much my ETF would be. It is now 9-06, and I still haven't received the bill. I have to get this bill in by 9-29 (or so, 60 days after signing up with Sprint) or I lose the opportunity for them to pay for my final bill. I don't believe I'm asking for too much here and I've been very patient with Verizon. Can someone please explain to me what is going on and why I haven't received my final bill? Thanks.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes