Re: Repeated requests to cancel accepted but never recorded nor acted on
jeloye

I have contacted customer service so many times I am furious.

I actually believe the woman that I talked Aug 5 cancelled it but we should be refunded all this money. And more.  I now feel I have to pursue a law-suit in small claims court and I am angry enough to do that. I was willing to take a hit for a year and even two years rather than give up my service and switch providers. I was offered  a $60 credit - so insulting. I have the 800 number for the legal dept and will call today to get the address to serve a subpoena for the records of the calls- you guys were so good in the early days of your company that I still can't believe this. I trusted enough not to write letters and record the problems for future legal action but I won't ever do that again. I will approach Call Kurtis on this one and hope that the Sacramento TV station can help as well.

I did make that call and by threatening a lawsuit was sent back to customer service (every six months for over two years, remember) and told to request contact with Executive Representatives, which the manager said had to be done in writing. When I told her at this point a lawsuit made more sense than more contact she search back through the notes on my calls since 2012 (most calls were not noted, just Dec 28, 2012 and June 14, 2014 not the three+ in between) and admitted that I had canceled in Dec 2012 and she did refund $640. Shame shame shame on Verizon. At this point I still feel like a lawsuit because I have actually suffered damages. I never understood how people could be litigious until now.

0 Likes