Home Fusion Broadband service shut down 9/2
thall005

Home Fusion Broadband.  I've been a home fusion customer for about two years, on 9/2 I had no service, contacted Verizon and was told a service ticket was issued (#799362) and they would be back in touch with me. Never received a call with an update on ETA resolution.  After repeated calls I was told its been elevated, is being worked on but no known ETA for resolution.   It is now 9/22 and still no service, no ETA.  What's really interesting is I was told that all registration data for the broadband antenna's was lost by Verizon and it would take a while to address. 

I explained that this is not a satisfactory answer and was offered a Jetpack to use while the Verizon broadband problem was being repaired - then was told if I accepted the Jetpack that Verizon would not allow me to go back to my original Home Fusion plan. This is frankly crappy service!  You take away my service for an unknown period, don't provide me with alternate.access.   I reached out to a technical service (Level2) supervisor last week and was told he would elevate the problem and call me back within 24 hours -- again nothing.   

Labels (1)
0 Likes