I'm in the largest city in Carroll County Maryland (Westminster) and my service is terrible. I never have more than 3 bars and usually just two. My calls are dropped everytime I move my head! I resent having to buy a booster to have decent service in m
swindels1

I'm in the largest city in Carroll County Maryland (Westminster) and my service is terrible.  I never have more than 3 bars and usually just two.  My calls are dropped everytime I move my head!  I resent having to buy a booster to have decent service in my home area.  Are you working on this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I'm in the largest city in Carroll County Maryland (Westminster) and my service is terrible. I never have more than 3 bars and usually just two. My calls are dropped everytime I move my head! I resent having to buy a booster to have decent service
sandys_vzw
Verizon Employee

swindels1

Let's take a look and get you back to enjoying your services. How long have you had issues with your service? Does this happen only in specific areas? What model phone are you in using?

SandyS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: I'm in the largest city in Carroll County Maryland (Westminster) and my service is terrible.  I never have more than 3 bars and usually just two.  My calls are dropped everytime I move my head!  I resent having to buy a booster to have decent service
swindels1

I have the iphone 4S.  In my community, Greenvale Mews NO ONE who has VW has good reception.  When we go to the Verizon store for assistance, we are told to purchase a booster.  My phone works perfectly when I go outside of my development.  Can’t something be done to provide coverage to our community?  We are 1 ½ miles from the Carroll Hospital Center barely outside city limits.

0 Likes
Re: I'm in the largest city in Carroll County Maryland (Westminster) and my service is terrible.  I never have more than 3 bars and usually just two.  My calls are dropped everytime I move my head!  I resent having to buy a booster to have decent service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Swindels1,

Thanks for the helpful details. We know it's crucial to have coverage everywhere. What zipcode is this issue occuring in? Wireless devices use radio transmissions; therefore many factors can play a part in how your device receives our signals. Some factors include terrain, foliage, weather and buildings. It becomes more difficult to guarantee service inside a building because there are different types of materials used in the structure, some that restrict signals more than others. The Network Extender functions like a miniature cell tower and extends the signal inside your home. The Network Extender provides enhanced quality and coverage for your calls, and you will benefit by having fewer dropped calls and a greater coverage area in your home - up to 5,000 square feet http://www.verizonwireless.com/accessories/samsung-network-extender-scs-2u01/ .

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes