Re: how do you talk to a live support person at Verizon Wireless?
dlee388
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks, but none of those suggestions worked.  I'm on a prepaid, auto-pay monthly plan.  I'm trying to ask a question to a live support person and I've been trying on and off over the course of several weeks to figure this out.

I'm using the same computer and browser that I used to create the My Verizon Account associated with my cell phone number and I'm trying to connect from home.

The Verizon My Account site is useless and the phone system simply puts you into menu after menu with no way to reach an agent.  I tried entering zero to see if that would redirect to an agent, but no luck.

I called 611 and then explored the different options on the phone menu, but nothing will let you speak to a live agent.

In summary:

• Website doesn't work - I get messages says the site is down because they're upgrading - for several weeks.
  • Chat doesn't do anything - there's no way to open a chat window
  • The only phone numbers to call lead into a voicemail knowledgebase system with no way to talk to a live person

When I was on a more expensive prepaid plan, it was easy to talk to a live person.  So my impression is that this is related to the type of plan that I'm on.

0 Likes