Difficulty accessing My Verizon
c_brookhart
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm using a work computer with only IE9 installed, and I CANNOT change any browser settings. It's a very difficult process to get access to My Verizon where I can view and pay my bill. I continually get blank pages in addition to getting a notice that IE blocked the website from displaying content with security errors. I constantly have to reload the page several times at each step of the login process in addition to having to click 'show content' in order for the page to load.

I don't have the option either of just simply turning on the phone and using the mobile app, because I don't have any service on my phone due to my current location.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Difficulty accessing My Verizon
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

If your work computer is so restrictive that you can't change browser settings (or use a different browser), then there are likely firewall and other things also in place that are preventing the Verizon site from fully functioning.  I'd probably just use my home computer, or the phone app when I was not at work.

Re: Difficulty accessing My Verizon
c_brookhart
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am in the military and am on deployment from time to time, so therefore the work computer is my only option. I am out of cell phone range and obviously I don't have my own computer with an Internet connection. It takes a considerable amount of effort to get the website to load to the point where I can pay my bill each month.

0 Likes