Extrmely slow 4G and 3G Speed in downtown Nashville
pelagic
Enthusiast - Level 2

The issue is getting worst and worst everyday. I have an iPhone 5s, the internet connection on my phone is almost non-exist when I'm in downtown Nashville 8-5 on the weekdays. Full reception bars for both 3G and 4G signals, but none of the internet related service/app is working.

Verizon, please upgrade your bandwidth in downtown Nashville.

Labels (1)
Re: Extrmely slow 4G and 3G Speed in downtown Nashville
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We want you to be able to enjoy your data pelagic, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing problems. I looked into the area, and I see solid 3G and 4G LTE coverage at first sight. When did you start noticing this? Are you aware of any others who experience this? Is the problem indoors or outdoors?

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
pelagic
Enthusiast - Level 2

Few Blocks around 36.165317, -86.781550, Deaderick st and 5th Ave N.

1. I've noticed the issue since I started to work in downtown Nashville.

2. Everyone work around the area has the same issue.

3. The coverage is fine, always full bar like I said, but no data gets in/out, or very very slow connection.

4. It seems like the issue gets worst from 10am to 4pm,

5. Both indoor and outdoor are the same.

pelagic
Enthusiast - Level 2

Few Blocks around 36.165317, -86.781550, Deaderick st and 5th Ave N.

1. I've noticed the issue since I started to work in downtown Nashville.

2. Everyone work around the area has the same issue.

3. The coverage is fine, always full bar like I said, but no data gets in/out, or very very slow connection.

4. It seems like the issue gets worst from 10am to 4pm,

5. Both indoor and outdoor are the same.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We always strive to deliver you the best and most reliable network! Have you tried turning off WiFi and retesting? Also please restart your device when you notice slow speeds to see if that helps.  Please keep us posted.

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Thedude79
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why can't you simply answer palagecs question.. I'm sure you know that your system is overloaded, yet you give fake positive answers and restart procedures that won't help. I along with every other Verizon customer I know have HORRIBLE service downtown. It is a shame that we cannot have better service than this while paying the highest cell/data bills in the industry

0 Likes
mschad911

Can anyone please tell me if it extends your contract to change over to the c erizon plan??

0 Likes
mschad911

Sorry, I know this probably posted in wrong area.  I am new to this, just trying to find out if it extends my contract to change to this new "Verizon plan"??

0 Likes
Thedude79
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm not %100 but I don't believe it does

0 Likes
mschad911

Thank you!

0 Likes