Breach of Contract for Unlimited Data
Faithful_Customer
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a blackberry and I went into the Verizon store.  I stated I needed a sim card for my new Samsung Galaxy S 5 to make my phone that I purchased off of Ebay work on my wifi.  The Verizon Rep said she could get me a SIM card.  I specifically asked by doing this will it affect my plan and she said NO.  As we were talking I asked if I could use both phones on my line and she said YES.  I again asked would it change my plan and again she said NO.  I said I may use the cool new phone on the weekends are you sure this is not going to affect my plan and again she said NO.  So I said go ahead and activate the SIM card.  Then she text me and said I can save you $100 on your plan.  I said I was happy with my plan.  (Unlimited data plan)  Then I get home and check my plan on line and I now have 2 GB of data.  I immediately called customer service and complained.  They put in some form to get me back my unlimited data.  I then went to the store and they verified that I was to get my unlimited data back.  2 weeks later and I am still screwing with Verizon to get my unlimited data back. No one called to say I was denied for my request for my unlimited data.  I was lied to and Verizon is now in Breach of Contract due to their employee lied to me.  Verizon is being unethical and I think it is time I get a lawyer involved.  There does not seem to be any loyalty from Verizon to it's customers.  Can I get any help on here or should I just go to T-Mobile?

Labels (1)
0 Likes