no wireless service in york pa?
w1ck1d1
Enthusiast - Level 2

My wife and I both have Verizon wireless.  I am in Manchester PA 17406 she is in Windsor PA 17366.  Bill paid in full.  No Verizon wireless phone service at either location.  no 3 g, 4g, or 1x.  Please advise, thanks.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: no wireless service in york pa?
disrlg
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just chatted with a rep about my bill and mentioned that I was having an issue and they said that there was an issue in the area.

View solution in original post

w1ck1d1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you.  I'm glad my fellow Verizon community would help me.  Verizon wireless sure doesn't seem to want to help.  Have a great holiday weekend.  keep me updated.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

You are now the second report of issues in PA, hopefully they resolve the issue quickly.

w1ck1d1
Enthusiast - Level 2

After talking with my local rep, he said the outage is Maryland, New York and Pennsylvania.  Sounds like a big area.  Oh, and service tech told him it was SUPPOSED to be fixed by 1730...and its not.  Still no Verizon support chirping in?  hmmm...  😕

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

That is quite the area. I wouldn't expect service until tomorrow morning.

0 Likes
verohenning
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for this. I was wondering the same thing. I am also in York, 17403

MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Last time it was NJ that didn't have service and it took...a number of hours. The fact that it's multiple areas make me wonder...

0 Likes
w1ck1d1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just an update for everybody (since Verizon failed to say a peep) I just got service back.  I'm sure I will still get a full months bill tho.  Thanks for your help community.

0 Likes