Re: Refusal to honor plan offered by rep?
rcschnoor
Legend

I am only going by the More Everything website which CURRENTLY has no 6 GB tier. Currently that tier is being offered as 10 GB for the same price of what Verizon used to have 6 GB and there is no 6 GB tier.

I am not sure what she meant by "pull my other 2 phones to month to month" since if your contract ends in May of 2015, THAT is when they will be month to month. I can't see any Verizon rep being able to simply cancel out the last 4 months of your contract. Of course I could be wrong.

Obviously, since I am not a Verizon employee, I don't know what Verizon employees are offered, nor am I confident that a Verizon employee would be able to offer you the same if you were not in fact a Verizon employee.

For what it is worth, with my employee discount, I am routinely told by Verizon employees that I get a better discount than they do, but they could just be yanking my chain.

Whether or not their un-verifiable numbers come to $111 pretax, I don't have any way of knowing. Yes, they could possibly come to $111 pretax, but without any way to verify them, how would you know???

ALL numbers I have given are verifiable via Verizon's website available to ANYONE who would like to shop their prices.