Re: Refusal to honor plan offered by rep?
rcschnoor
Legend

First of all, I am assuming your employer discount is 15% from the values on my previous post. Next, Verizon CURRENTLY does not offer a 6 GB data tier. The 6 GB data tier used to be priced at $80 which is what is CURRENTLY being charged for 10 GB of data. How long this promotion will be in effect, I have no way of knowing, but it may end January 31 and be replaced with another promotion.

CURRENTLY, the next lowest tier of shared data is 4 GB for $70 which in my opinion is crazy to purchase when you can get 150% MORE data(6 GB more for a total of 10 GB) for only $10 more AND increase your month to month discount by $10/line(from $15/month to $25/month)!!!!!! With ONLY one line on month to month you break even on the price!!!!! With MORE than 1 line on a month to month discount and you will pay MORE for 4 GB than you would pay for 10 GB!!!!!!!!!!

So I guess my answer would be to stick with 10 GB as you will end up paying MORE if you drop to 4 GB as there is CURRENTLY nothing in between.

Price with 4 smartphones(month to month) on 10 GB at CURRENT prices:

4 x $15 = $60

10 GB data = $80

total = $140

employer discount = $12 bringing total down to $128

Price with 4 smartphones(month to month) on 4 GB at CURRENT prices:

4 x $25 = $100

4 GB data = $70

total = $170

employer discount = $10.50 bringing total down to $159.50

Stick with the 10 GB plan!Smiley Happy

Finally, taxes are calculated on the line access fee charges, so with a $25 discount on each line access fee, your taxes will ALSO drop for each line with the month to month discount!!!!Smiley Happy

0 Likes