Re: Refusal to honor plan offered by rep?
manupplease

Currently have 4 lines, 2 are month to month and 2 are month to month in May. She proposed the more everything plan with 10gb of data plus 1 free gb for the first year.  At first she stated it would be $138 pretaxes.  This included the employee discount and $25 credit x2 for M2M phones.   I asked if there was anything else that could make the bill less and she came back with 2 $10 credits but i had to sign onto the plan for atleast a year.  So that brought it down to $118 pre taxex.  It sounded a little weird but then asked what would happen in may when my other 2 lines were month to month.  She stated that if i did not use the upgrade i would recieve $25x4 credit which would bring it to $68.   That once i did use the upgrade on line i would no longer recieve $25 CREDIT for that line.  The rep i talked to today was very nice and appeared to be trying to make it right.  Thanks shanequa! She saw that the first rep had put those numbers in my account as to what was offered, but couldnt come nowhere near the lowest they would go was the more everything 6gb of data was $111 pretax.   That was with not upgrading phones and if i decided to upgrade each phone i did would add $40 to the bill.  I dont get how the first rep Amberly... could have had absoulety no idea what she was talking about?  Thanks for the help ellie

0 Likes