Re: How to suggest a new tower?
davidmenges
Enthusiast - Level 2

Have tried to work with Verizon for two months, nada (see also my other post, "Someone posing as a Verizon rep?").  Rep says she'll call at specific time on my work land line, doesn't happen (twice).  Another rep says extenders are in stock and she'll remind the tech to send me one; nothing.  Eight times they have said they would do something and don't.

Now I'm told we won't be receiving an extender as promised (but they won't admit it was a lie).  Does it say in their contract "Our service can be inadequate in populated areas; you will need to spend an additional $250 to use your phone."?  Verizon constantly brags that their coverage is vastly superior to their competition (you've all seen their maps on TV), but their final answer to me:  "You need to switch to another carrier for good service.".

I just took these pictures at work, (one mile closer to "civilization", a 15 year old neighborhood), 1 bar territory outside.  I can't reliably make/receive phone calls at work (I don't have an office/phone) or home - maybe 1 of 20 calls miraculously connects and stays connected.  Many incoming calls never even ring (I find out later).  I get 5 bars elsewhere. 

I'm done with Verizon.  The only things I can think of doing:  canvassing the neighborhood as mentioned, sharing these photos with their competition, reporting Verizon to the BBB, and paying for a land line at home.

IMG_444152627.JPG

IMG_0235.PNG

0 Likes