Re: What are my options to block someone from calling my number?

Sr. Member

Unfortunately there's not a whole lot that can be done if the # comes up as restricted or blocked. VZW may still have a policy where you can request them to research the # and if there's a pattern of abuse; 5 or more calls from same # within 48-72 hours, then it can be blocked but only for up to 60days. You'd have to call and ask though. 

Otherwise I think changing the mobile number would be your best option, there's no fee to do it if it's a harrassing situation.