Can't access voicemail on LG G3
alphakira

I can't access my voicemail via *86 or through the app. App will tell me to wait 5 minutes before restarting the app to access basic visual voice mail with no luck. When calling *86 I get an error of "Service is temporarily not available. Unfortunately we cannot process your entries at this time."

I've tried everything I can think of, removing the SIM, soft reset, clearing cache, nothing seems to work.

My phone is an LG G3 for what it's worth. Thanks in advance!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't access voicemail on LG G3
Snn5
Legend

Call Verizon and have them remove visual voicemail from your line and reset your basic voicemail.

Re: Can't access voicemail on LG G3
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important that you can access your voicemail, alphakira. Does your device show a cellular data connection when trying to access voicemail through the app? I can assist with reviewing the voicemail feature. I've sent you a direct message. Please reply to my direct message if you would like me to assist.

AndreaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes