Does anyone know how to file a compliant ?
bobbymurf
Enthusiast - Level 1

In late January 2015, I went over my data limit and called Verizon Wireless on a Sunday to inquire about the cost of additional data.  The representative told me it would be an extra $40 per month, so I asked about any other promotions that could save me money,  She told me I was eligible for a permanent reduction of my monthly charge on 2 of my 3 phones from $40 to $20 a month -- saving me $40 per month and essentially paying for my extra data.  Well - the $20 per line deduction still hasn't hit my bill, but of course the extra $40 per month went through right away,  I called Verizon yesterday and was told the promotion I was offered and accepted never existed.  They conveniently have no record of the conversation in my file,  As a customer, I foolishly thought that representatives of the company would be honest - and in this case that the customer service manager I spoke to would admit the mistake and honor the deal I was given and accepted.  They offered me a $40 one-time credit,  Verizon doesn't care about their customers and satisfaction.  I am a wireless customer since 1997, and that doesn't mean anything to them. They just dismissed me over the phone.  I gave them zero's on the phone survey I received minutes after I hung up and left a recorded message explaining my displeasure,  There has to be someone at the Company I can write to ?  Any ideas ?    For a company not to investigate and just dismiss my complaint is unacceptable.  I asked about procedures and if this employee who made me a bogus offer still worked for Verizon or if her performance reflect the bogus deal she offered me, they told me a supervisor would be notified,  If Verizon doesn't pull the recording, acknowledge their promise and make good on it - I am done with them,  I will cancel as soon as the early termination penalties end and will make sure I tell everyone I know that Verizon is not a reputable Company,

Labels (1)