Re: How does a large company like Verizon think they can treat their customers this way?
Theyliedagain
Enthusiast - Level 2

Today, my FCC complaint hit the same person working on the BBB complaint.  Jimmie has been very nice and seems willing to work with this problem.  We have been able to come to an agreement.  I paid the purchase price for the phone and he returned my upgrade and unlimited data plan.  This is what would have occurred if Verizon had given me correct information to begin with.  I am happy with this result.  He also brought quite a few instances concerning the handling of my transfer and upgrade that did not follow proper procedure.  I am also confident that I would not have resolved this without complaining to BBB and or FCC.  Verizon had no interest in solving the problem nor did they show any propensity to keeping a 20 year client.  Even though this last CSR was very polite and helpful, his sole job is to respond to formal Federal and State complaints.  He is required by law to address every complaint and report the reporting agency the agreed upon results - good or bad.  Again, I suggest - If you are not getting the proper customer service, complain to someone outside of Verizon.  Jimmie had not received any complaints registered with Verizon directly and I still have not had any contact with any other management representative that I was told would call.

0 Likes