Re: Switching to Sprint..
CMVuyovich
Enthusiast - Level 2

And, I'd like to add, that paying $120 in access charges...no plan..just access charges...is awful. Three phones, at $40 each. Guess what...Sprint's access charges are $15 each...AND if I have my own number already, they said that the access charges get waived. Explain to me the $120 of access charges, Verizon. If I paid just the $120 each month, just to HAVE my phone...what can I do with that and still not have to pay anymore than $120. Because if you say "nothing, you can do nothing with your phone for $120 every month..that that $120 simply allows you to have a working phone"...if that's the response I"m going to get...you're even worse than I thought. Verizon needs to re-evaluate their customers...their loyal customers. They need to look at how much they are charging and consider, that you will only have loyalty for so long. It's not your new customers that keep you business...you can throw all those great, new promotions at the idea of getting new customers. But that's not what keeps you in business. Those new customers are typically plan hoppers...meaning they are only out for the best deal. When the next awesome deal comes out with one of the other phone companies, they drop you and move on. No, it's your customers who don't leave that keep you in business. But when they see they they are paying you more than 2 x what they should be...I promise...you won't keep them much longer. I have been looking at my bill and have been asking Sprint a lot of questions...so far, they are still looking good. I don't see anyone from Verizon addressing these issues and fixing your ridiculous charges.

0 Likes