Re: Switching to Sprint..
CMVuyovich
Enthusiast - Level 2

I appreciate the response. I'm sure that there is some fine print, and that there might be some questions I have yet to ask, which is why I have requested Sprint to contact me on Tuesday to give me some time to dig and to give this more thought. As for the surprise overage charges...that would be my son not realizing that watching sports clips while not at home (where we have internet so he is on our wi-fi at the house) and watching his football games while not at home, has cost us data. It was a fluke thing, as he would usually be at home watching these things. I had to explain to him what had happened and what it has done to our bill. What I don't understand, is why Verizon doesn't have a cap. Why don't you have an unlimited data plan? or say, once you breach this amount of data, you are charged a flat fee regardless. As I mentioned, with Sprint, for 4G, unlimited data, the most I would be paying with everything I have on my plan now, before tax, is $142.92. I had them break down all the charges, and was told over and over, no surprises. The bottom line...when 3 phones cost a family, $200 to actually USE them...that's just for 1 little GB of data. to actually add more data the price gets worse. I pay in the realm, on average, $200-$250..for the whole 3-4 GB of data my family uses combined. That is expensive. And unnecessary. I would love to stay with Verizon..I hate to have to mess with transferring numbers and getting new phones..I really don't want to do it. But I cannot justify a $351 surprise bill. There are no words. That is outrageous. And I can't afford to have another surprise bill like that.

0 Likes