Switching to Sprint..
CMVuyovich
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been with Verizon Wireless somewhere in the realm of 8-9 yrs. I am a creature of habit and don't like change...so coming to this decision has been a big one.

I understand technology can be expensive. And having 3 smartphone lines for us on average has run about $250 per month. For years, I have shelled out the money because we're a busy family. My husband, my teenage son and I are constantly on the go. So having cell phones has always been a must. But I'm over the excess charges. My charges stay about the same, but unbeknownst to me and probably the lack of knowledge on behalf of my son, I was hit with a whopping $350 bill next month. That would be, $150 in overage charges. I was floored. I'm tired of being taken advantage of. That is more than my CAR payment..let me repeat that...that is MORE THAN MY CAR PAYMENT. In what world, is my phone, my monthly charge, MORE than my vehicle of which I bought for $18k. Attn Verizon: You are robbing people. I understand that businesses are in the business to make money...but my loyalty to Verizon officially ended today. I have never, ever had a problem with them, have paid my bill on time...but this...this is just wrong. Verizon..Why can't you give family's a break?? What's your problem??? I just got off the phone with Sprint, and T-Mobile..I haven't looked at AT&T yet...but guess what? T-Mobile AND Sprint have these wonderful, up to 10 lines, unlimited EVERYTHING (and yes...that's data too...I asked!) for a flat $100. No surprises. None. Do you know what a breath of fresh air paying about $100-$150 LESS a month will be for me?! And that's $100 less than my typical, no surprise monthly bill. And yes...that would also be 4G. I checked on that too. I had my notebook full of questions, looked at the coverage, the cost of switching my numbers, what options would work for my family, etc. You're no good for me Verizon. You have robbed me all this time...you have taken advantage of me and overcharged me at every opportunity. I have been a loyal customer for years...YEARS. And this is how I'm repaid?? Adios Verizon!!

Labels (1)