I'm currently on a family plan (along with 3 other lines) that was started in April 2011. If I want to leave the family plan, does it require the other members to sign a new contract?
elipeter
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm currently on a family plan (along with 3 other lines) that was started in April 2011. If I want to leave the family plan, does it require the other members to sign a new contract?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: I'm currently on a family plan (along with 3 other lines) that was started in April 2011. If I want to leave the family plan, does it require the other members to sign a new contract?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Each line has it's own contract; cancelling your line,or porting it out to another carrier, will have no effect on the other lines on the account (except there will be fewer lines sharing any minute or data allowances).  You may or may not be subject to an ETF when you cancel, depending on if your line is out of contract or not.

View solution in original post

Re: I'm currently on a family plan (along with 3 other lines) that was started in April 2011. If I want to leave the family plan, does it require the other members to sign a new contract?
elipeter
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks, SuzyQ! Exactly what I was looking for.