Re: Horrible treatment in store.
Chtf8184

Mrhelper. I do not expect Verizon to foot the bill and considering I had another device previously done as a payment plan speel I asked ahead of time if there are any extra charges for the first bill, activation fee, upgrade fee etc. Nothing. Since I was told nothing then I was under the impression that like my other device done by payments the tax was incorporated through the payment period for the device. As for the two edge plans two edge discounts. Nope not for my plan.

I'm not asking for a bunch of freebies and give me two phones for free and I'm never paying my bill again. I expected effort from the associates to help me or at least be willing to not being a condescending jerk because I was mislead and uninformed about financial things I was and am smart enough to want to know about. I could care less about paying my bill but I am adamant I know where my money is going and like 97% of the country I don't have unlimited funds. It's also Christmas time I have three little girls who would like to enjoy Christmas by being able to go and see family for the break. It really pissed me off to be treated like I wasn't worth the time, that I'm some cheap skeezer coming in month after month unable to pay my bill. I was treated like I was less than them and that I was too stupid to comprehend a bill. I am in charge of all my financials. My husband couldn't begin to say what any of our bills are or how to do an upgrade or even our account password. Lol. What those associates did and how they acted was wrong.

0 Likes