How do I view the data history graph?
AngelaIrene
Enthusiast - Level 3

I feel like the Verizon website changes every time I get on, and I can never find anything.

There used to be a feature where you could view your average data usage history up to like..five or six months...and it also showed a graph along with it.

Does this feature still exist?  If so, where can I find it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I view the data history graph?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly don't want you feel overwhelmed by the changes we make to our site AngelaIrene. We do tend to update our site often to provide more self serve options for all of our customers. The quickest way to see the usage history of your account would be to click on the sign next to the "I want to" section of the screen. The first link under Plan shows the account analysis option and that is where you would go to see your usage history over the past couple of months. I certainly hope this helps but if you have any other questions, please keep us posted.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

Re: How do I view the data history graph?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly don't want you feel overwhelmed by the changes we make to our site AngelaIrene. We do tend to update our site often to provide more self serve options for all of our customers. The quickest way to see the usage history of your account would be to click on the sign next to the "I want to" section of the screen. The first link under Plan shows the account analysis option and that is where you would go to see your usage history over the past couple of months. I certainly hope this helps but if you have any other questions, please keep us posted.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes