Re: when will mobile data work? phone shows in 4g coverage, but says i'm offline, no mobile data.
rufus1969

That didn't work. Still shows I'm offline. It did take me out of 4G and down to 3G while in safe mode. I have never had more than 2-3 bars of 4g or 3g coverage, and I am in 'excellent' coverage according to your maps.

Also, the safe mode freaking lost all my settings. when it didn't work and I rebooted, I have to now have IT reset my cert password as I no longer can get my work email. it wiped out all settings in mail and other apps. Would have been nice to know this and should be in instructions as now I can't work tonight and have to wait til tomorrow to hope to get my email back.

I'm SOOOO not happy. I see in the forums that MANY prepaid customers can't get mobile data. Why is my phone not provisioned like contract customers????

Please help! this is not acceptable and I will have to switch carriers and get refunded for my money paid for data unused and for the month since I haven't been able to use data since billing cycle. I will also need to get refunded for the phone I had to buy last month and pay full price for.

I am giving Verizon until the weekend to resolve this.

0 Likes