Re: when will mobile data work? phone shows in 4g coverage, but says i'm offline, no mobile data.
rufus1969

Which make/model phone do you have and what zip code are you in?

LG Lucid 3 (4G phone) and I live in 30328. Bought phone new (not refurb) from Verizon store just over a month ago.

Are these issues only happening in one area such as your home or in other areas as well?

Everywhere. I have been an hour south and north east of where I live, nothing. I tried in zip 30326, 30342, 30341, 30519, 30313, 30338 and a few other areas. nothing. The first month with phone (i'm only on 2nd month with verizon) I had issues about 60% of the time, however, last few days, 100% of time, regardless of where I am. Internet says I'm offline if not using wifi. texts delayed (maybe not received, don't know). At home and in surrounding area, 4G only shows about 50% of the time, 3G other 50%.

What is more odd is, phone shows in 4g one minute and sitting still, will go from 3bars of 4G to 1-2bars 3G sitting still.

Tried calling tech support last night. hit all the prompts to get to tech support. got a person after 20 min who couldn't help as all they asked was if I rebooted. said they would transfer me to tech support. Um, that's the prompts I hit, goodness. So, that person transfered me and after 40 min on hold, i had to hang up. CRAZY wait time.

Once we get your mobile data working we'll be happy to also investigate into your visual voicemail with you.

much appreciated. I was on with tech support for almost an hour last month, did many factory resets (which I hate since I have to reinstall all my stuff AND my certificate for work emails, etc), and never got working. Was told escalated and been just over a month, no response. Smiley Sad

thanks!

k

0 Likes