Verizon wireless employee dropped my phone and shattered my screen. Verizon will not replace phone unless I pay 250.00 cash for a replacement. Verizon Wireless will lose my business in October when my contracts are up. Great Cell Service, Awful Custome
SchwatzzzDRK

I went to a local verizon store to ask some questions about my bill.  Once the issue was resolved I asked the employee to take a look at my phone because it was running slow.  When I went to hand it to him he pulled his hand back to answer a call and my phone dropped  and hit the ground.  I picked it up and the screen was shattered.  The employee right away denied any fault.  I was on my lunch break so after 15 minutes of arguing with the guy he tells me he would give me a $100 credit on my account so I could pay the local mall dealer to fix the screen.  I left because I had to get to work.  I called verizon and they seemed ok with replacing my phone even after I offered to pay the upgrade price from the website.  They said they would call back the next day for shipment arragements but never did.  I finally get ahold of them again and they then proceeded to tell me that it was going to cost me $250 for the phone through the sales department that I was talking too.  I told them the price on the website was $99 and they told me that they could not price match.  I could keep going on but just trying to see if anybody else has had this happen to them.

Labels (1)
0 Likes