Re: Going to switch carriers after almost 7 years. Finally fed up with Verizon! Promised credits never showed up.
Not applicable

sickntired2 wrote:

"You don't even state WHY you were offered the $30 credit in the first place. I'm pretty sure you didn't call up Verizon to ask for a $30 credit out of the blue. So what was the initial issue?"

Because it doesn't matter.  I spent almost an hour on the phone with a Verizon employee who promised me a $30 credit. So, either the company will honor that promise or they won't.  It took me another half hour on the phone to find out they wont.  That's pathetic.

If you went to a restaurant and there was a roach in your food, does it really matter what specific dish you ordered?  no.

Yes it does matter and your analogy is backwards. You are complaining for a refund your meal without telling the restaurant what was wrong with it. Also did occur to you there may be others with the same issue that read these boards?

Anyway I can guess what it is. $30 is the same price as an upgrade fee. And let me guess, despite the fee having been around since April 2012 you never heard of it and complained that your $500 phone was $30 instead of $0. The rep offered $30 to placate you though they had no authority to do so. Am I close?

0 Likes