Re: Poor Customer Service/Cancel My Contract Please
Waimon
Contributor - Level 3

You seem to have a problem calling them time and time again. Sorry for the straight forward but if I had the first problem on the phone I would of been in a company store explaining it all. As their representatives will be there the next day and you would of gotten the right answer the first time. See they switch the phone out for a new refurbished phone and that is always what you will get not a new one. That is part of your phones warranty. It has nothing to do with Verizon but the people that made the phone and you will get the same thing from any other provider. That is how the phone makers deal with flaws in their product. If that has happened to once and the other phone did the same thing just means you got one that was not fixed and that does not happen often but does happen from time to time. Just get a new refurbished phone again and hope it all works out this time. I know if you were to go to a store you would be better off. As I have nothing but good things to say about the company store I go to. Keep in mind their are some stores that say they a verizon store but are just an authrized Verizon dealer. Try to stay clear of them as they cannot help you like a true company Verizon store can.

0 Likes