Former customer wants to see last statement--can't access through MyVerizon
gputthoff

I closed my account on the day my contract ended back in July. At that time I had a $0 balance and was told I would be current. In September, I received a bill for about $100 but no statement. Before I pay this, I'd like to see the charge details so I know what I'm paying for (the bill is not consistent with my former monthly payment, so I want to confirm things first). I received a letter stating that I could still login to MyVerizon using my user ID, which I don't have. My phone number no longer works as a valid login. So, I'm still unable to get the account detail and, thus, risk a collection agency finding me because I won't pay you without it. Let me know how to get this information so I can square everything up with you all right.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Former customer wants to see last statement--can't access through MyVerizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

gputthoff,

We would be more than happy to assist you with your final bill. We are sad to hear you recently disconnected your line of service. You can go into any corporate Verizon Wireless and they will be able to go over your final bill with you. You can also call our Customer Service at 800-922-0204 and they will be able to fully assist.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes