Re: Dropped calls and failure to respond by verizon
EMacon

I am having the same problem, beginning 10 days ago. My Verizon service has always been fine (I am on the Alabama Gulf Coast). About 10 days ago, calls started dropping and nobody could hear me on the phone (I make my living on the phone, so this is bad). I called customer service numerous times. Service was so bad that I had to leave the house to call. I was asked if "recent re-emergence of foliage" could be an issue (it's the coast- no foliage). Strangest thing is that I still have plenty of bars! The next-door neighbor as well as visitors are having the same problem. I was told the district manager had been informed, but no improvement. Since customer service is a NIGHTMARE (minimum 15 minute wait), and connecting by email/web is equally horrible, this forum seems to be the only time Verizon is noticing. Therefore Verizon- I am copying this and considering this written notice of HORRIBLE service. I will have to end my six device agreement with you before contract end with NO PENALTY since you are the one at fault and doing nothing to improve the problem.

0 Likes