Re: Dropped calls and failure to respond by verizon
luckydragon13
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I made my first complaint the TS person told me she was going to file a trouble ticket.  As the issue is occurring on two different phones the phones were eliminated as the cause.  She told me she was going to send the issue to the network division.  A week later I received a call from the same TS person and she told me that they were having tower issues here and that they were working on it.  That was 5+ weeks ago.  Again, multiple attempts to contact verizon have resulted in NOTHING.  Just a half hour ago I tried to make a business call and had to redial twice and the company had to call me back once.  Call dropped within 45 seconds of being connected.  Indicator went blank and phone notified me that service was not available..

Yesterday I again tried to contact TS.  Got a rep and she researched the issue.  Said she could not find anything about a previous trouble ticket but her log shows many, many dropped calls.  She did initiate a trouble ticket and told me it would take about a week to get results.  In the meantime I am paying $200.00/mth for service that I am not getting.  Again you are first to show any inclination to care.

City is Garden City, KS  Zip is 67846.  TS shows several towers within a mile of my location.  Went to Dodge City yesterday and no problems until I returned to my residential area.  Not just my house but anywhere within a couple of miles of my residence.  Looks like if I am going to use  my phone I will have to go some other location.

Angry Luckydragoln

0 Likes