Re: I have a complaint about customer support call today where I have been overcharged by Verizon when they should have charged my employer and I was never called back by a supervisor.


Is this account in your name with your SSN? If so, that is who VZW bills. If your employer is supposed to pay your phone bill you must contact them. Otherwise if you are the account owner you are responsible to pay VZW for the service you utilize. If your account is under your company's name and your SSN is not associated with the account then VZW can't bill you.

0 Me gusta