Re: Very fed up with Verizon Wireless customer service, wanting to cancel?
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Well that's several minutes of my life reading this long post that I'll never get back....

I'll explain somethings to you. 1...This is not a direct message board to a vzw rep or higher who will read your post. 2. Yes, although things that happened to you are unfortunate, YOU have to take ownership of your account. Verizon does not babysit accounts. 3. Also due to high cases of fraud vzw does not allow I phones to billed to consumer (and possibly business) accounts. I never understood why cell phone carriers allowed phones to be billed to the account anyway. If you want or need the phone that bad pay for it like any other customer. If you can't do that and want to "break up" over it, be my guest. However any lines still under contract will be subject to a valid etf owed by yourself. 4. It was well publicized that upgrade dates would be changed going forward from date of said announcement. This was in bill notifications and print media. It's not Verizon fault that you may not receive a paper bill however if you log in your account you can regular see notifications.

congrats on the baby, sorry for the wet phone (again not a vzw issue)

See a pattern here?

0 Likes