No Loyalty!!!!!
Noloyalty
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why is it that companies do not take care of their current customers?  You see multiple offers (Verizon being one of them) of money to switch carriers, but they offer nothing to keep their customers.  I have 6 lines with Verizon and on one my lines they decided to reduce my data from 4gb to 2gb without my permission and will not give it back now.  I can actually take all 6 of my lines and join the Sprint Framily plan with more GB of data and my overall rate will be lower.  Plus all my early termination fees will be covered because they are offering $100 per line to switch.  All i ask is for my 2 gb of data back and i will stay with Verizon.  I have been told on 3 separate occasions in the past month that someone will call me to discuss this stolen data.  Not one person has bothered to call.  This and the fact that they don't offer current customers any incentive to stay tells me that they do not care for their current customers.  I say jump ship now and move to a another company.  Yes you will more than likely receive the same treatment their, but at least you can show Verizon that they don't matter either!!!!!!!!!!

Labels (1)