More Everything Plan
Tlhogan01

With thus new plan will I receive free international texting when cruising to the Bahamas?  Also, what are the charges for voice calls when cruising?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: More Everything Plan
rcschnoor
Legend

I would check to see that free international texting means texting while you are located outside the US and NOT simply that texts to international numbers are free while in the US before you go wild texting on your trip.

0 Likes
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

I would say based on what I have read that the International messaging applies when you are within your normal service area.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/overlays/more-everything-all-included.html

"Unlimited Talk & Text for all devices on your account. No more worries about overage charges. Send as many text, picture and video messages as you want, including international messages."

0 Likes
thomasr1950
Contributor - Level 2

I have 2 Smart phones with 1gb data, now I understand it's doubled to 2gb data. Did the pricing go down by $10 a month with the new plans?

0 Likes
Not applicable

thomasr1950 wrote:

I have 2 Smart phones with 1gb data, now I understand it's doubled to 2gb data. Did the pricing go down by $10 a month with the new plans?

If you drop back down to 1 GB yes your bill will drop by $10.

0 Likes
hapamarine

key word-"send".  would that mean "sending only"?  And if you received int'l messages, you could get charged for that service?

Getting paranoid about these "exclusive" offers having been blindsided by a few in the past.

0 Likes
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

You don't get charged extra for receiving international text messages.

0 Likes