Why can't Verizon Compete with AT&T? You are ripping us off!!!!
wam72

I'm really getting aggravated.  Verizon is charging us almost $30 MORE a month for 3 lines than the new AT&T Family Share plan for 4 lines!  We only have 6G of data- and AT&T offers 10G.  AT&T Family Share plan is $160 a month for 4 lines (all line charges included) UNLIMITED talk/text, and 10G of data!!  We are charged a rate of $190 a month for 3 lines- with unlimited talk/text and only 6G of data!  [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] I called Verizon and the girl was extremely rude and told us that Verizon will not offer a competing plan comparable to the AT&T plan.

I find that hard to believe. We are more than just a number- but Verizon won't even consider a plan that will match the AT&T Plan?  You are ripping us off!  It will run us $840 to buy out of the Verizon Contract.

Come on Verizon- you are ripping us off.  BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great way to satisfy your customers.

>>Attachment removed (contained personal information) to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service<<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes