Relied on what in-store rep said, now I think she misinformed me.
alhty8

I was finally getting off of my mom's plan with Sprint (which is awful). I had heard really good things about Verizon, but the prices are always so much higher than every other carrier. However, I found out that my company provided a discount and I got really excited. When I went into the store to set up my line, the representative told me that all I had to do was enter my e-mail for the validation process and then the discount would be applied to my account. I am on the unlimited talk and text with 1GB of data single line plan for $60.00. I even asked the rep if the discount would apply and she said yes. Well it's been a few months, and even though I have validated twice, my discount has never been applied. If this plan isn't eligible for a discount, then why did the rep tell me it was? I'm thinking she just outright lied to me to get my contract. This is horrible customer service. If this is the case, and Verizon doesn't do something to remedy the situation, I am definitely not renewing my contract in 2 years and will dissuade anyone from signing on with Verizon.

Labels (1)
0 Likes