Customer Service Complaint
adoptn2

We have two family plans, one with 5 phones, one with 3 phones.  Only one has texting (a daughter who is totally blind has a IPhone 4s).  We bought in January, but it hasn't worked perfect from the beginning.  We brought it in, due to several issues.  One, Siri isn't working.  The lady said she knows nothing about "special needs" apps, but this isn't a special needs app, it comes with the phone.  We can't change volumn, or darkness of screen (screen for us not her).  The lady couldn't figure it out, again said it was too many apps.  We only added 2 apps, and most people who are blind use many more.  I wanted a new phone, but she said we would have to pay over $100 to get a new one.  She became very angry at me, and stormed off to speak to her "supervisor."  She told him we were causing problems.  He gave us a grumpy look, and said something like, "What is going on here?"  I decided to leave and check into other companies, he yelled after me, "Well I can't do anything if you don't tell me what is the problem."  We have been with Verizon for several years.  We pay always on a regular basis.  ALSO, our billing is all messed up.  A very nice Verizon man on the phone said he could lower our payments, and noticed that there are only 2 on the second account, but there are 3 on our billing.  Several days later, another nice Verizon man called, and said basically the same thing, saying he was going to check into things and get back to us, and would be able to lower our payments.  I could not find any email address to "complain" about the very impatient, bad customer service (she was young, and didn't seem to know much, but just kept justifying her not knowing by saying it was our problem because of "special needs."  What do I do?  Should I just change carriers?

Labels (1)
0 Likes