Re: What reaction, if any, can we expect from Verizon in regards to the T-Mobile program to pay early cancellations fees? (This is sort of a 2-part question)
Not applicable

D-Dub wrote:

After my visit to a few stores, it is clear Verizon does not value my time and given their lack of response to this, evidently they don't value my business, either...looks like it may be the end when my contract is up...I managed to find a used phone, so back in order for now, but I had to waste nearly an entire day doing it...in my book, Verizon has to do better than this.

You do realize that Verizon stores even corporate ones nor a CS rep has the power to change the rates of which Verizon charges for services. So I'm not sure why you expect that. Can you walk into McDonald's and demand the cashier charge you less than the stated price for a value meal? Also you expect Verizon to make an except for YOU. Well why are you more special than any of us? Why should YOU pay less and not ME? So that means Verizon has to make an exception for EVERYONE. Well that's not going to work.