HOW DO I FILE A COMPLAINT?
Omnicorp
Enthusiast - Level 1

I recently switched to my first smart phone, an HTC One M8. I received it and it claimed on the plastic wrap around it that the SIM card was already installed. So the night before my plan changed over I start activating it. Well the unit hung up at activating. So I thought it was because my new plan hadn't started yet. Next morning I also tried to activate it, same results.  I tried activating it via website from work and the site told me it couldn't do it.  I tried it from my home PC with the unit on with the same results.  I called the customer support number and also got the same result.  Finally I got a Rep and after telling him the serial numbers (both of which are a pain to read for older eyes, even with reading glasses on), he told me that the system did not recognize that card number.  So I had to send the phone with the wife to the local store. The store told her that the card was a filler card and she came back with a SIM card that I was supposed to install.  Well, the morons at the store gave her the wrong card, it wouldn't fit (I'll bet they gave her an S5 card!). They didn't install it because they claimed that they needed my old phone to activate the new one.  So I sent her back with both phones only to find out that the store closed at 8 pm!  Today, I am without either phone and unable to receive business calls. All because some one did not send the correct SD card

Is there an e-mail address I can send this complaint to? I feel that for all this aggravation, VZ should tender me an offer for our troubles. Also, I am wondering if I can transfer her number to a competing service (maybe the one with the motorcycle woman) and change my plan to one phone only.

Labels (1)
0 Likes