Re: Complaint about Verizon "Free Tablet" promotion
1976pianoman

I'm about to.  I'm giving them 14 days.  The reason why others have failed is because in the way of bait and switch laws, it's impossible to prove that the sales person lied when he/she was speaking to the customer about the contract.

My case is different.  I have a witness to the whole sales pitch.  There were two of us present.  Imani our salesperson, even tried to separate us because he knew if only one person was present, he's protected.  It's a common tactic.  He failed at doing this.  He was very close though. 

I also have very damning testimony from two previous employee from that very store that left because of these underhanded tactics. 

I'd rather give Verizon the opportunity to fix this rather than forcing that upon them through legal means, local print and TV news and online viral campaigns.  It's just going to get really messy if I proceed down that path. 

Thanks for the luck wishes.  This whole thing makes me sick to my stomach.  I've teared up over it twice I'm so upset.  And I cry over nothing!   

0 Likes