Re: Why does my LG Exalt regularly drop to 'Privacy Mode' and me and my caller only able to speak by pulling over and pressing 'OK' on the phone to switch it to a regular cell - not Bluetooth enabled at that point? Others have asked this but never gotten
Jallen2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Jonathan . . . The only place I use Bluetooth with the LG Exalt is in my 2014 Ford Escape. I have not tested the phone with other Bluetooth devices.

My old phone was a 5 year old Samsung Gusto flip phone and worked flawlessly. Go figure, eh? Not all of us need smartphones - and perhaps the software engineers have a bias against flip phones . . . lol

It also - pretty consistently - has signal blanks where words get interrupted by silence - and regularly switches automatically to Privacy Mode - plus it has difficulty disconnecting at times. The only way to clear it is to turn off the phone - then switch back on. I've deleted the connections repeatedly to see if that clears it up. Nope.

It's obviously a connectivity issue between Bluetooth and Ford Sync - or perhaps the phone. Any ideas?

Close to taking back to the Verizon store and getting a crappy phone like I had.

0 Likes