Re: Lack of Commitment and Poor Customer Service
Not applicable

What you are missing is the original poster did not come here for "help" on a HELP forum, but to vent and tell their tale of woe.

The first thing after finding out about the international calling is to place a block on the ability to do so. However the original poster thought international calling plan was placed on their account however it was not. Reason given seems reasonable. Owing that large amount is a valid reason.

Due to customer acts they now proclaim due to that large amount owed they should be considered a premium customer. Do you see a flaw in that statement? It would like me saying I owe $50,000.00 on my Bentley so my dealer should give me top of the line service before anyone else. (That is not going to happen, why would I expect it)?

Yes I agree that Verizon should follow through on promises to return calls. But when companies get this big they often forget how they became so large. Customers suffer. Its a shame but until changes are made this poster and others will suffer.

Good Luck