Early Termination Fee?
katieb55

I am wondering how much it would be to cancel 2 lines I have on my account at the moment. Our 2 year agreement is up in June of next year.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Early Termination Fee?
rcschnoor
Legend

Each line has its own agreement. The ETF for smartphones would start at $350 and drop $10 for each month of the agreement you complete. The ETF for basic phones would be half of that. This amount would be applicable for EACH of the lines under an agreement.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
katieb55

Do you know anything about how I can do Assumption of Liability?

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Yes, either call CS or stop by your local Verizon store.

It will be most efficient if the person currently responsible for the phone and the person taking over liability are available.

There will be no ETF for the person currently liable for the phone if an AOL is done. They would be responsible for any current and/or past due charges for the line(s), though.

Depending on the credit history of the person taking over the line(s), there may be up to a $400 deposit required per line.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello katieb55,

I come with a heavy heart to read that you want to cancel service with us. May I ask what's the reason for not wanting to continue 2 lines with us? While the cancelation fee will vary from line to line and based on the device that each line purhcased, if you can send us a private message then we can explore options together.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes