I am ready to dump Verizon!!!!
dboz555

I have used Verizon as my cell phone carrier for over a decade. I currently have 5 phones with Verizon and pay over $300 a month.

About a year and a half to two years ago I had a phone that did not have insurance; it broke and I purchased a phone from e-bay. When I added the phone from e-bay Verizon reset my renewal date for that phone. When I thought it was time to renew that phone it was not up for renewal. I robed the upgrade phone from a different line on the account and both lines got reset.

I have been robbing upgrades from lines on my account and I am out of upgrades. To top it off the latest upgrade I received Verizon did not put the insurance on it even after I said “make sure insurance is on the phone” a number of times. Now in order to use the line I will have to purchase a new phone. Every time I put a phone on an the account whether or not I purchased the phone from Verizon during an upgrade period they reset my upgrade date. I paid full price for one phone because it was not up for an upgrade and they reset my upgrade date.

So now I am at a point that I need three new phones and another two in a few months and I will have to pay out of pocket for all of them. I have tried to talk to customer service and they get confused trying to figure out what I am talking about.

So what I need to know is there someone higher and more educated that can go through two years of my contract and figure things out with me? I need someone who can look and say a phone was added and I it had nothing to do with an upgrade and we robed a customer of an upgrade.

My other option is to switch to AT&T. It will cost me about the same amount to pay to get out of my Verizon contract and switch to AT&T as it would be to pay out of pocket to upgrade my phones. At this point I don’t trust Verizon and feel I am not being helped and AT&T despite what others say about them has done me no wrong as of yet.

Labels (1)
0 Likes