Re: 1-800 frustration
FunN4Lo
Enthusiast - Level 1

1) I am not asking you to solve my phone issue. Multiple people have tried, and I am pretty technically savvy on my own. I am asking for help to solve my lack of follow up issues.

2) Frank who... I wish I knew. Evidently you have not had to contend with this issue before. VZW support, in their infinite wisdom, holds "who" pretty close to the vest. After multiple times requesting a name, and follow up number for myself, all I can get is Frank, title AD, who is at an undisclosed location in California. I can not even get the city. I do not know what "AD" stands for, because after asking 2 supervisors they did not know either, but it is a supervisors boss.

3) Corrective action: A human resource term for accountability follow up after a job function is not performed

4) As I state above, I can not remember the exact name of the follow up form, only it was supposed to create a huge sense of urgency for follow up. I have already beat myself up for not writing that name down.

5) 1-800 hell is where I feel like I am at, when I dial the 1-800-922-0204 support number, time and time again, and I do not get the support I was promised.

0 Likes