No coverage - Can I break a contract?
3DArtwork
Enthusiast - Level 2

Over the past 8 weeks, my phone coverage has completely gone.  Every call I make or receive is immediately dropped with "Call Lost".

I am unable to use my phone at this point.  After 4 contacts with customer service, I am told that U.S. Cellular is the company who provides the coverage in my area, and they are awful.

I don't see how Verizon can legally keep me under contract.  The contract swings both ways.  They are require to provide the coverage that I was promised upon agreeing to the coverage.  Is there somewhere in the fine line that says Verizon can at any time, lower the quality of coverage in my area without penalty on their end?

I agreed to a contract that provided coverage that was sufficient.  That is no longer the case.  I am being forced to pay for a contract that is not providing the product they promised.

Have any other customers faced this and were able to get out of their contract without the horrendous fee?  Do I have any options?  I am giving them free money for nothing at this point for another year of service.

Labels (1)