Re: Why is Verizon service ranked #1 by J. D. Powers?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can you please post the screenshot of that, cld91711? You are logged into the community forum when you attempt to send a follow request?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It is one of the posts by earlier in this discussion thread.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
cld91711
Enthusiast - Level 2

Dear Ann154,

I am now locked out of the Verzion Wireless Community. When I go to the link below "View the full discussion" or when I try to go tyhrough signing in from my Verizon Wireless account, I get asked to register (again!) and then get told that my screen name and email address are already taken.

So, this email seems my only way of responding.

--cld91711

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you sure you have your community account tied to your MyVerizon account? There is an option for a community only ID.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
cld91711
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks, Ann154: You made me pay more attention to the initial drop-down menu, so now i can join the community once more and can reply and "Follow." Unfortunately, when I try to "Follow," there's no hint about how long to wait (or hold on) as one waits for approval. I'm hoping that my triggering that doesn't require me to hold on until the CS sender is next online.

Thanks again,

--cld91711

B33
Legend

cld91711  Have a Look at my Instructions , See if it helps ya.

To get a hold of one of the Wireless Employee's  or  Contributor's that's trying to Assist in helping answer a Question or solve an Issue you Need to Put your Mouse on there Screen Name, Or this Box shown Here when you do that it Brings Up a Bigger Box as you See this slide your Mouse down to were it says Follow Click it. You will see a big blue Bar towards the Bottom that says waiting approval  Meaning the party you want to follow has to Approve to let you follow them. Now Once they give the Approval they will send one back to you An you will see it in the Actions Box Look up just a little it's Red with a Check in it.  Go in there you will see these Three choices Look in your Notifications for new Followers that want to Follow you will have {Accept}  {Reject}  {Ignore}  For your Choices:  To let them follow you an then send a D.M. = Direct Message you will need to Check Accept then you a Can send your Private Messages or Cell phone  Information instead of Posting it on the Main Post were other Eye's can Read it.  Sending a D.M. is Easy,  It's Fast, An It's Safe. B33 Smiley Happy 

B33 .   <<< This is the Box you need to put your mouse on to Bring up the Bigger Box an to then Check Fol...

0 Likes
cld91711
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks, B33. Thanks to you and other community members, I have begun to figure this out. I am now "waiting approval' from my original CS rep.

Thanks again for your interest and a very helpful posting.

--cld91711

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Hey That's Great glad to Help.. b

0 Likes
cld91711
Enthusiast - Level 2

Perhaps I spoke prematurely: I went to Tasks, clicked the red check, went to notifications — and found out that I was "rejected." And when I hover over the CS rep's name, "Ayani_VZW," I am still "Awaiting approval" because that rep has not logged in since I was sent the Action item.

It's very frustrating!

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Yup

0 Likes