Can Verizon deny me an Upgrade? I havent even used one yet!
jadill

Earlier this year I joined my fathers 700 share plan. He let me join because I do not use many minutes. When I joined I activated an old flip phone I had laying around the house. I used it for awhile and then decided to switch to a droid x that a friend gave to me. Its screen is cracked but it was free so I activated it. Now recently I discovered that customers can get a Iphone 4s for .99cent or so, a 5s for 199$, or a 5c for 99$. I thought all my waiting had paid off because now I can basically get a free Iphone 4s with an upgrade. Seeing how Ive never bought a phone for my line from verizon at a promotional price it seemed simple. My town has a Verizon but there not a full grade store, more of a place to buy chargers( Gaffney,SC). My dad is the main account owner so he went to talk to them without me while I was at work. Im 25 fyi. He isnt very knowledgeable about these things.He didnt even have an explanation for why they denied me.   I was told that I would have to wait until mid July before I was elligible for an upgrade. This is outrageous. Is there any way that this is possible. I would greatly appreciate any answers. Thank You

Labels (1)
0 Likes