Re: I feel like I was victim of bait and switch
DisgustedByVerizon
Enthusiast - Level 2

Okay, it's obvious that you're some kind of Verizon Fanboy/gilr, so this is the last post I'm going to make on the subject.

How many times do I have to state the same thing??  I purchased many phones during the past 10 years and none of them changed my plan...including the HTC One Max that I ordered a half hour before the iPhone 5!

If Verizon was an honest company, then a box would pop up saying "By purchasing this phone your plan will change", but it doesn't.  Nothing notifies you.  The only notification we got was 2 days later with a text message saying that 75% of our data for the month ending on April 10th had been used.  Then the kicker was that we both turned off our data connections and used Wifi, but got another message saying that 94% had been used!  When I called they said that it must have been a computer error to send out that text.  Well, that doesn't give me too much confidence in their notification process either.

Also, none of the reps are on the same page.  I heard different things from each one I talked to, and then I get the standard "there's nothing we can do".  But that suddenly changed when I told them I was taking my business elsewhere.  They need to value their long term customers more, since there are other options out there.

Have a good day.

0 Likes